WOW Gospel 2004



Disco 1

01. Kirk Franklin - Brighter Day
02. Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers - I Almost Let Go
03. Marvin Sapp - You Are God Alone
04. Darwin Hobbs - You Are God
05. Smokie Norful - Still Say Thank You (Live)
06. TonHx - Doesn't Really Matter
07. Bishop T.D. Jakes & The Potter's House Mass Choir - It's Already Done
08. Virtue - Worthy
09. Richard Smallwood with Vision - My Everything (Praise Waiteth)
10. Donnie McClurkin - Holy

Disc: 2

01. Fred Hammond - You Are My Daily Bread
02. Vickie Winans - Shake Yourself Loose
03. John P. Kee & New Life - I Won't Let Go
04. Dorinda Clark-Cole - No Not One
05. Deitrick Haddon - Worship Medley (Joy Of The Lord, Oh The Glory)
06. Joann Rosario - When I Enter Your Rest
07. Cece Winans presents The Born Again Church Choir - WExalted Praise
08. Lamar Campbell & Spirit Of Praise - There's Nothing Too Hard
09. Ted & Sheri - Come Ye Disconsolate
10. Harvey Watkins, Jr.(feat. Doug & Melvin Williams) - It's In My Heart

0 comentários: