Songs 4 Worship Vol 01 - Shout To The Lord



Disco 01:
01 - Lord, I Lift Your Name On High - The Maranatha! Singers
02 - I Will Celebrate - Paul Baloche
03 - Shout To The Lord - Darlene Zschech
04 - He Is Exalted - Twila Paris
05 - I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Delirious
06 - Thy Word - Amy Grant
07 - Awesome God - Rich Mullins
08 - Shine, Jesus, Shine - Graham Kendrick
09 - There Is A Redeemer - Keith Green
10 - I Exalt Thee - Pete Sanchez
11 - My Life Is In You, Lord - Joseph Garlington

Disco 02:
01 - Celebrate Jesus - Charlie Leblanc
02 - This Is The Day - Ed Gunge
03 - What A Mighty God We Serve - Don Moen
04 - Give Thanks - Don Moen
05 - Praise The Name Of Jesus - Kent Henry
06 - Mighty Is Our God - J. Daniel Smith
07 - He Has Made Me Glad - The Maranatha Singers
08 - I Will Call Upon The Lord - Marty Nystrom
09 - Majesty - Ron Kenoly
10 - All Hail King Jesus - Kent Henry
11 - Blessed Be The Lord God Almighty - David Butterbaugh


Download Mediafire

0 comentários: