Israel e New Breed - Alive in South Africa

ALIVE IN SOUNTH AFRICA cd 1

1. Intro
2. Alive Overture
3. Alive
4. Favor of the Lord
5. Favor of the Lord Reprise
6. Turn It Around
7. Not Forgotten
8. Not Forgotten Reprise
9. Not Forgotten (Slow Version) / He Knows My Name
10. Take the Limits Off
11. No Limits (Enlarge My Territory)
12. Tudor Bismarck (Speaking)
13. It's Raining
14. Surely

Download Megaupload cd 01

ALIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA cd 2

1. Intro
2. Still Standing
3. I Will
4. African Skies (Instrumental)
5. You've Been a Friend
6. To Worship You I Live (Away)
7. Worship Medley
8. Intro by Jonathan Butler
9. Alpha Omega
10. Come and Let Us Sing - (with Jonathan Butler)
11. New Season
12. Your Latter Will Be Greater
13. You Are Good
14. Again I Say Rejoice
15. Friend of God
16. He Knows My Name (Bonus Cut)
17. Not Forgotten (Radio Version - Bonus Cut)

Download Megaupload cd 02

0 comentários: